Relay Technology Management’s consulting services harness the power of the Relay Innovation Engine to enable you to identify and evaluate Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in your therapeutic indication. The Relay Innovation Engine uses proprietary algorithms to identify key opinion leaders based on a multitude of attributes (such as basic research acumen, clinical experience, and translational capability) in specific disease areas (such as triple negative breast cancer), geographies, or technologies (such as epigenetics). Several parameters can be combined for focused searches such as stem cells in breast cancer or drug delivery in ophthalmology.
Identify the Right KOLs for Your Business:
The Relay Innovation Engine supports life science companies examine the scientific merit as well as the therapeutic and clinical experience of each potential research collaborator to determine their match to projects. Consider all key factors in your decision, including:
- Has the investigator’s work been recognized as ‘translational’?
- Has the investigator received large, multi-year grants to translate his/her work to the clinic?
- Has the investigator been involved in clinical trials?
- Does the investigator have access to core facilities for therapeutic development of assets?
Qualify the scientific records of identified KOLs:
The Relay Innovation Engine considers the investigator’s reputation and their research output momentum to match scientific track record to project needs:
- What are the investigator’s affiliations with leading medical centers and professional awards and recognition?
- How recognized is the investigator by peers as a thought leader?
- How prolific is the research output from the investigator’s laboratory, specifically within the last several years?